• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Atlanta Utah Connection?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Teague, Thabo, and 1st rounder 2016 for Gordon Hayward.

I'm sure Snyder can coach Teague.   Even with Mack, I think you shoot them Teague and they have Favors/Hood/Gobert, a high pick and a gang of cash.

The Utah GM is saying that he wants to make a splash this offseason and getting the right Vet.   Trading Hayward is not off the table for them.   I think you don't lose much with Teague and Thabo.  Plus their 12th pick can be a Heyward look-a-like. 

For us, Hayward has the size to make the difference at SF.  Maybe in Budworld, Hayward can become a better shooter from outside.

I understand that wish at SF for us but can't imagine Snyder would ever watch Hayward leave. Teague wouldn't be a trigger for any trade the Jazz would make because they want their future at PG to be Exum and Mack. If Exum stays healthy then that one two punch is going to really be coached up by Snyder.  To bad because like you said Hayward would really fit in here.

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Thomas said:

I understand that wish at SF for us but can't imagine Snyder would ever watch Hayward leave. Teague wouldn't be a trigger for any trade the Jazz would make because they want their future at PG to be Exum and Mack. If Exum stays healthy then that one two punch is going to really be coached up by Snyder.  To bad because like you said Hayward would really fit in here.

The talk is that Hayward is going to opt out next season and the feeling is that he may not have enough trade value at the deadline and they are not sure that they would be able to resign him.   PLUS.. they have this foreign prospect in the draft who would be Hayward, younger, and maybe as good day one.

I supposed  that they may not be so sold on Mack because of his TOs...  However, with Hood Gobert, and Favors, they are ecstatic.   You make a good point about Exum but the question is will he be healthy.  However, Lindsey wants a vet to run the ship.