• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta/Milwaukee.

Diesel

Publicly, the Bucks brass claims they’re satisfied with Monroe, Privately, some league officials say, that’s not the case. Multiple league sources said the Bucks are eager to move on from Monroe, so much so that one official emphatically stated, “They don’t want him.’’ And because the league is well aware of the Bucks’ hopes of moving Monroe, that same official said, Monroe doesn’t have “much trade value.’’And that comes at a time when Thursday’s draft is devoid of quality centers. “They not going to get a lottery pick for him, not even a late lottery pick,’’ a general manager said of Monroe. Added a Western Conference executive: “I can’t see anyone giving up a lottery pick to get Greg Monroe. Nobody’s going to do that; he’s not a prized possession.’’ 

Not even worth a 1st round pick but we should trade Teague for him,  or our 21st AND Splitter. Cray, cray.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not even worth a 1st round pick but we should trade Teague for him,  or our 21st AND Splitter. Cray, cray.

Lol....honestly I wouldn't trade the 54th pick in the draft for him. He comes in and jacks up our entire system, fills the stat sheet with meaningless numbers and gets us many many losses. He is downright horrid. He's an 8th or 9th man at best on a team that is into slowing down the ball and has defensive guys to make up for his consistent blunders. I honestly think 25 teams prolly don't want him.

On June 21, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Diesel said:

Teague for Monroe.

A lot of Hawks fans get what you want... Dennis gets to be the captain.  Monroe adds size.

Milwaukee would love Teague. 

There was talk of trading Teague for Jason Thompson a few seasons back which was pretty ridiculous but Monroe would have been as bad or even worse for us with all that money in his pockets and not spent on good two way players.

3 hours ago, capstone21 said:

...but who will do the Moose Goggles????????

mike.jpg

Not gonna say he's not unique and a good character but I rather have him and his goggles as a cheerleader coming out of the stands. Sorta like that Larry guy for the Lakers showtime arena stuff back whenever. That was a bit weird but still pretty cool. Got the fans going.