• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SAP

Just now, cam1218 said:

Man, some people think we are always ready to just give players away.

THANK YOU!!!

It's like they all begin with the premise, "Duh, well of course the Hawks are blowing it up".  Good lord.  We're not that far behind TOR (if at all) even after this trade.

8 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Man, some people think we are always ready to just give players away.

People assume trading Teague means a rebuild forgetting we have Dennis, smh. such stupid 'experts'

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

People assume trading Teague means a rebuild forgetting we have Dennis, smh. such stupid 'experts'

Dennis leaves a lot to be desired.  Has no clue about self control, doesn't harness his anger, and loves to dribble into a crowd and throw the ball away. 

• Like 1

Ton of rumors out there circulating.....we are definitely trying to package the our 1st rounders to move.....probably targeting Brown or Bender. 

Depending if Bud sees any benefits in bringing in the Spoiled Dwight Howard back home, then a trade for SAP  (+ filler) is very likely to Toronto for Derozan. 

ALL Rumors by NBA sports analyst who are bored now that the finals are done. 

PG- Dennis

SG-Derozen  / THJ

SF-Bazemore / Brown

PF- Horford

C- Howard

Edited by wolvetigers

9 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Dennis leaves a lot to be desired.  Has no clue about self control, doesn't harness his anger, and loves to dribble into a crowd and throw the ball away. 

Yes, he still has a long way to go, he's not a finished product, but when Bud trusts him enough in a close out, sweep out  game over the starter it says a ton.

alright first of all, this time i didnt mix my meds and alcohol.

Since the hawks traded teague it looks to me a rebuild should be considered. get draft picks and feed on that. Even an early 2nd round pick on some euros will be worth something. (i am biased but take a look at paul zipser) Paul george and a 12th pick for teague is not that great if you immediatly trade the pick away only to create cap for horford. I think its time to blow this good team up in order to create something that will be better in a few seasons. 

But to me it doesnt look like a rebuild bc if they would want it, they had done a trade with phily. it will be really interesting where this is heading.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes, he still has a long way to go, he's not a finished product, but when Bud trusts him enough in a close out, sweep out  game over the starter it says a ton.

Yes, but that game was winnable until he bounces the ball too long, drives into a crowd and gets the ball swatted down.  So disappointing.

Just now, gonzo said:

alright first of all, this time i didnt mix my meds and alcohol.

Since the hawks traded teague it looks to me a rebuild should be considered. get draft picks and feed on that. Even an early 2nd round pick on some euros will be worth something. (i am biased but take a look at paul zipser) Paul george and a 12th pick for teague is not that great if you immediatly trade the pick away only to create cap for horford. I think its time to blow this good team up in order to create something that will be better in a few seasons. 

But to me it doesnt look like a rebuild bc if they would want it, they had done a trade with phily. it will be really interesting where this is heading.

What no @kg01 lust today?....:-|

vor 4 Minuten, wolvetigers sagte:
Just now, Spud2Nique sagte:

Only with an extension....we can have two max players....still dont think we should Max Horford

dude that munchies for the chocolate is always online, but i try to selfcontrol:D

Just now, Watchman said:

Yes, but that game was winnable until he bounces the ball too long, drives into a crowd and gets the ball swatted down.  So disappointing.

At least we  had a chance to win with him as opposed to not being in the game at all with Teague - I'm taking the CHANCE.

vor 5 Minuten, JayBirdHawk sagte:

At least we  had a chance to win with him as opposed to not being in the game at all with Teague - I'm taking the CHANCE.

well i cant recall all these situations but it kinda sounds like a guy that keeps your team competitive for 3 qts and 9 minutes and messed up in the last 3. Those guys always get the blame but without them it wouldnt even have been close at all.

Just like in soccer if you miss a big chance you created on your own. You get hated for it, but noone else would have created the chance in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

dude that munchies for the chocolate is always online, but i try to selfcontrol:D

Dumbfounded

You two are out of control.