I am having.... Errrrrr... Some issues

IheartVolt

I could not sign in without error codes there for about 24hrs.. It seems to have cleared up but now where is the chat room? It used to be at top of home court page right? 

16 hours ago, IheartFerry said:

That was the problem.. I was using the desktop skin on mobile.. Does not show chat. 

There are no mobile or desktop skins for Hawksquawk. There's only the default Hawksquawk skin which re-sizes itself based on your screen resolution. The chat link is up at the very top on mobile devices and had a green bubble with # of chatters in it. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

So...desktop people like myself can never use chat?

I see chat right now on the top of my desktop.  Just scroll to the top of the screen.  Near the center.

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

So...desktop people like myself can never use chat?

Wha...? The chat works on desktop, tablet, phone, etc. NOTHING has changed with the chat system in the past 6 months. I was just explaining that there aren't any differences in skins on Hawksquawk anymore like in the old version we had mobile specific skins and now we don't. 

43 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Wha...? The chat works on desktop, tablet, phone, etc. NOTHING has changed with the chat system in the past 6 months. I was just explaining that there aren't any differences in skins on Hawksquawk anymore like in the old version we had mobile specific skins and now we don't. 

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit the theme tab it gives you an hawksquawk classic option. I was under that theme and could not access chat on mobile.

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, AHF said:

I see chat right now on the top of my desktop.  Just scroll to the top of the screen.  Near the center.

I don't see it anywhere. I use seamonkey at home, an older Firefox type browser and IE at work. Don't see chat on either browser.

Edit: I see the problem. I use hawksquawk classic because that vomit green color is something I refuse to look at. Can you update hawksquawk classic theme to have chat enabled?

48 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't see it anywhere. I use seamonkey at home, an older Firefox type browser and IE at work. Don't see chat on either browser.

Edit: I see the problem. I use hawksquawk classic because that vomit green color is something I refuse to look at. Can you update hawksquawk classic theme to have chat enabled?

See I am not crazy..