• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now we have something that we have never had before!

Diesel

• Premium Member

I sat and thought about it.  We have something that we have never had before.   A recruiter.  That's what I'm calling Bazemore.  Bazemore is that guy who can get other players in the league interested in something.  Would there be a Steph Curry UnderArmour deal without Baze?  When we go into free agency next offseason, Baze will show Isiah Thomas a thing about recruiting. 

Can you imagine if Baze is able to recruit Steph Curry to come join us in Atlanta?

Just a thought.  However, look at his tweets... Now that he's agreed to come back, i think he's the biggest recruiter we have ever had.

Never mind the face but home is where the heart is......

CmU-OD1UMAEqxgT.jpg

I agree that Baze could be an excellent recruiter. But Curry isnt about to leave the GSW. Not a change he comes to Atlanta anyways.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkrule152 said:

I agree that Baze could be an excellent recruiter. But Curry isnt about to leave the GSW. Not a change he comes to Atlanta anyways.

Possibilities my friend.  Possibilities...

It's a new day and all things are possible.

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I sat and thought about it.  We have something that we have never had before.   A recruiter.  That's what I'm calling Bazemore.  Bazemore is that guy who can get other players in the league interested in something.  Would there be a Steph Curry UnderArmour deal without Baze?  When we go into free agency next offseason, Baze will show Isiah Thomas a thing about recruiting. 

Can you imagine if Baze is able to recruit Steph Curry to come join us in Atlanta?

Just a thought.  However, look at his tweets... Now that he's agreed to come back, i think he's the biggest recruiter we have ever had.

Never mind the face but home is where the heart is......

CmU-OD1UMAEqxgT.jpg

More fans...Curry not coming here..peroid