• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE BOSS Y'ALL DIDN'T KNOW. THE REAL SNAKE REVEALED.

willthepureshooter

Today was a good day for me as it proved another point that have always stressed here on the Squawk in regards to, "Chocolate Chip Cookie Soft Horford." I have always been ridiculed on this board in the past for my critical critique of Al and his soft play. But today finally gave me my moment of happiness, because Al showed you all what type of a-hole he really was all along. Furthermore, it also shows how much Tito influences Al off the court. 

Tito reminded me of Boobie Miles uncle with his cheap and tasteless attack on us Hawks fans just to excuse his sons slivery decision. Dude wanted to leave Atlanta before the Cleveland series started. He played not to get hurt just to protect his payday. Then he leads management on a wild goose chase to look for other avenues to use in shaping his decision to leave. 

I never liked him as a Hawk, and I look forward to Howard drop-stepping on his punk ass next season. We will make him regret his decision much sooner than we all think.

"ET TU BRUTUS..."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

He literally stopped playing and left his teammates out to dry.

Yep..I remember seeing him having that blank stare, like his mind was wandering somewhere else instead focusing on the game..

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

I'm on board with everyone here now. f*** him. Can't wait til D12 dominates his soft punk ass. I really wish the worst to him. I hope everyone joins me in booing his ass as badly as we've ever booed anyone in Phillips arena. f*** him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I'm on board with everyone here now. f*** him. Can't wait til D12 dominates his soft punk ass. I really wish the worst to him. I hope everyone joins me in booing his ass as badly as we've ever booed anyone in Phillips arena. f*** him. 

Believe me. I will be there and I will be booing the mess out of Alice. 

• Like 1