• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Add shooters. Like seth curry

Atlalien

This is crazy we will score at will. Dennis is a great penetrater and that compliment Dwight Howard very well. The defense will be great. Looking back at the draft the hawk's had a plan the entire time. All we need offensively is to add shooters. Look at Dwight Howard in Orlando same thing drive and kick pg and shooters.

7 minutes ago, Atlalien said:

This is crazy we will score at will. Dennis is a great penetrater and that compliment Dwight Howard very well. The defense will be great. Looking back at the draft the hawk's had a plan the entire time. All we need offensively is to add shooters. Look at Dwight Howard in Orlando same thing drive and kick pg and shooters.

I suggested signing him a few days ago, but he is a restricted free agent . Sacramento can match any contract offer he receives.

1 minute ago, pimp said:

I suggested signing him a few days ago, but he is a restricted free agent . Sacramento can match any contract offer he receives.

No, curry is a UFA now. 

Seth can hit some threes. Can he handle point, because I believe the staff thinks Delaney can fill that role though I imagine as the third PG as opposed to the second PG. We still need more of a vet presence as one of our three PGs.