• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight is supporting the Hawks in Summer League

BigDog90

• Premium Member

I liked what he said.  It sounds like he's motivated and he likes the coach.  That's important. 

I also like that the first name that rang out of guys he talked to was Baze.  Baze is the recruiter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JTB said:

Did you guys here about how he's ready to get back to the stuff in Orlando that made him a superstar....man he's been saying ALL the right things for about two months straight now.

i actually heard Shaq say from an older clip sometime last year that Dwight needed to get back to where he gets down the court first posting up in a hurry to get great position for easy baskets...since he's a power player. Shaq did a great job of comparing himself saying Howard need to get back to doing that and getting one post move that's unstoppable and master that.

howard is right you absolutely can grow even at 30...just look at Millsap 

speaking of millsap last thing...Howard mentioned that millsap was one of the key players he talked to and was thrilled to have Howard there. Maybe if this season goes extremely well millsap will give us a resonable price next off season to retain him.

I don't know man. Hawks did millsap wrong trying to keep a lesser talented Horford over him. Bud needs to do damage control. Taking him to a drake concert won't be enough, this time, to make up for this. I hope he re ups with us next season when prince and bembry hit year 2, Hardaway at year 3, and bazemore finishing the hawks U with honors at year 4 (don't know what to make of Tavares yet).