• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jahlil Okafor

marco102

Do you think the Hawks are interested in Okafor?  I think he would be a great back up to Dwight for a few years and gives the Hawks that scoring low post presence off the bench?  Possibly Minnesota's first round pick and Splitter and/or THjr gets it done? 

Believe that if Bud had wanted Okafor at any point thus far Teague would probably be in in Philly right now. A number of possibilities as to why he's not here such as the big injury Okafor is dealing with, his lack of defense and the off court restraint issue.

Nope. Repaired/healthy Splitter is the perfect backup for this team/system. IF he's all healed up from the surgery and can play 70+ games. Knows Bud, knows the system, knows what a ring feels like. IF he's all healed up, we'll be getting what we were supposed to get from him last year. He can be very valuable to this team...

• Like 2

Yeah, planning on actually seeing Tiago play some healthy minutes this year. When I think of Tiago I seem to automatically think of Humph as well. Between the two we will have defense and boards when D8 has to come off the floor. When Sap comes off as well.

• Like 1

The "Granite Curtain" of D8, Sap, and Thabo. For those moments when you feel like holding opponents to zero :deke:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hazer said:

The "Granite Curtain" of D8, Sap, and Thabo. For those moments when you feel like holding opponents to zero :deke:

Heh, I'm just lol'ing at Selltics fans thinking a frontcourt of Alicia/Okafor (if they trade for him) would be great defensively.  Have they not seen Alicia "proteck the paint"?  That'll be the Doo-doo Green Defense, as in diarrhea, as in the points will be coming in a deluge.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Heh, I'm just lol'ing at Selltics fans thinking a frontcourt of Alicia/Okafor (if they trade for him) would be great defensively.  Have they not seen Alicia "proteck the paint"?  That'll be the Doo-doo Green Defense, as in diarrhea, as in the points will be coming in a deluge.

I can't wait for these guys to fall flat on their green faces. God I'm counting the days to the opener. I'm also betting the schedule makers pin us against shit green in Atlanta on BSPN in November lol

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I can't wait for these guys to fall flat on their green faces. God I'm counting the days to the opener. I'm also betting the schedule makers pin us against shit green in Atlanta on BSPN in November lol

I can't 'like' this post enough.  Our game vs them should be a Christmas-day game.  fake-Isaiah Thomas v Dennis, Alicia coming back to ATL, D8 .. there's a lot of storylines there.

Unfortunately, we'll be on NBAtv some random Tuesday night.  :dry:

Has anybody else thought about the glory of a Sap/Whorefart PF face-off in Phillips? Strip! Strip! Block!

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can't 'like' this post enough.  Our game vs them should be a Christmas-day game.  fake-Isaiah Thomas v Dennis, Alicia coming back to ATL, D8 .. there's a lot of storylines there.

Unfortunately, we'll be on NBAtv some random Tuesday night.  :dry:

No that's the thing though, we are playing the beloved Celts or Selts as you call them so it's most definitely a whiney BSPN network or a TNT one. If Alice had gone to the Hornets, then yes it would be Tuesday night on nbatv lol

24 minutes ago, hazer said:

Has anybody else thought about the glory of a Sap/Whorefart PF face-off in Phillips? Strip! Strip! Block!

More like .. jab-step, jab-step, strip!, recover, jab-step, jab-step, fade/block!/ 24-second clock!/turnover ...

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Some people think it's funny,

but it's really green and runny?

:oops:    :sick:

Edited by RandomFan