Diesel

• Premium Member
  • Thursday, Oct. 6 - at Memphis Grizzlies
  • Saturday, Oct. 8 - at San Antonio Spurs
  • Monday, Oct. 10 - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Thursday, Oct. 13 - Detroit Pistons
  • Sunday, Oct. 16 - at Orlando Magic
  • Tuesday, Oct. 18 - New Orleans Pelicans
  • Thursday, Oct. 20 - Chicago Bulls (in Omaha, NE)

Grizzlies??  Snooze button. 

Spurs?  Snooze Button - They will not play their main people.

Cavs?   Snooze Button - I predict the Big three will sit the bench with Dontcaritus. 

Detroit = Now we're talking.  Jackson, Pope, Drummond vs. The good guys.  

Magic = Yes.   I want to see the matchup of Ibaka vs. Sap!

Pelicans = Yes.   Can I get some of that Davis vs. Howard. 

Bulls =  Wake me when It's over.

Ready to see Dwight and Dennis getting a few minutes together and then to see how Prince, Bembry and Delaney do on the floor after some time with our coaches. There will be plenty to watch in all those games. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 8/2/2016 at 3:09 PM, Blunt91 said:

You like the Pistons style of play? 

The Pistons Style is a good style.  They have shooters in Caldwell-Pope and Morris... and they have the big cleaning everything up in Drummond.   Jackson is tough!!  Defensively they are the only team that I think can match us in terms of stopping people (maybe the Pels).   However, offensively, I have always liked Stan Van Gundy... even though I think he misused Dwight when he had him. 

I respect them. 

Now.. the Cavs??  Big question marks concerning coach Lue.   How much did Lue actually do?

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Now.. the Cavs??  Big question marks concerning coach Lue.   How much did Lue actually do?

His most apparent coaching move was crying loudly that LeBron is treated unfairly by the refs just like Shaq was. Wow. Some great coaching there. He has it very, very backwards. 

Diesel:  We all know that Lue is a figure head as coach.  He doesn't really coach.

"The King" is the actual head coach and GM of the Cavs.  He, and he alone, makes

all the major decisions.  (If any one doesn't believe this, prove me wrong!)

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Diesel:  We all know that Lue is a figure head as coach.  He doesn't really coach.

"The King" is the actual head coach and GM of the Cavs.  He, and he alone, makes

all the major decisions.  (If any one doesn't believe this, prove me wrong!)

I was thinking about how funny the post is but it is so accurate as well. There hasn't been a head coach allowed to consistently coach in Cleveland since LeBron returned. When Lue actually did make decisions against the Raptors in the playoffs he looked quite amateurish.  

• Like 1