• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bazemore on Highly Questionable

Dnice

Like when Rudy's coach at Notre Dame wishes he could put Ruettiger's heart into his other players, I wish there were 5 Bazes on the Hawks. This will go down as one of the great re-signings, especially if/when his game continues to ascend. 

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to seeing what he adds to his game this upcoming season.  Finishing much better from close range (.390 from 3 feet in, only 15 dunks last season) and an improvement on the .815 FT shooting would be great.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I'm looking forward to seeing what he adds to his game this upcoming season.  Finishing much better from close range (.390 from 3 feet in, only 15 dunks last season) and an improvement on the .815 FT shooting would be great.

He only had 15 dunks??? That's crazy I would have guessed at least 35.

16 hours ago, benhillboy said:

You misread it. 39% was number of field goals from 3 feet in. Actual field goal percentage for him from 3 feet in was 59.4%. Everything else from inside the arc for him was bad though.

He's either about to really break out or end up on the bench in this season, I don't think there is an in between here.

You misread it. 39% was number of field goals from 3 feet in. Actual field goal percentage for him from 3 feet in was 59.4%. Everything else from inside the arc for him was bad though.

He's either about to really break out or end up on the bench in this season, I don't think there is an in between here.

Highly doubt he'll end up on the bench since we just paid him heavily. Even if he doesn't really improve much he won't go to the bench. I think he will continue to get better though.