• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Baze's UNO Tournament

HopefulHawksFan

• Moderators

Seriously!   That's awesome!   Man I wanted to go but forgot about it.   I bet your daughter had a blast!   Were there a lot of people there?

On a side note I saw that Tim was at Baze's bowling party and now the Uno tournament.   Good to see the support.   

• Like 1

Seriously!   That's awesome!   Man I wanted to go but forgot about it.   I bet your daughter had a blast!   Were there a lot of people there?

On a side note I saw that Tim was at Baze's bowling party and now the Uno tournament.   Good to see the support.   

We had an absolute blast. About 200 people there. We went to the bowling event Saturday also. Both he and THJ were so much fun and so gracious. I was a little disappointed that more of his teammates didn't show up to support but his staff told me more of the guys are going to the golf tournament today. 

That's really cool, ma'am.  I bet that was a proud moment as a mom.  Please tell me she was trash-talkin'.  That'd make my day.

Sorry I didn't check with @macdaddy to make sure my post was appropriate for this tribute thread.  Am I ok, macd?:happy:

Edited by kg01

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

That's really cool, man.  I bet that was a proud moment as a pop.  Please tell me she was trash-talkin'.  That'd make my day.

Sorry I didn't check with @macdaddy to make sure my post was appropriate for this tribute thread.  Am I ok, macd?:happy:

Just needed a moment to do a little mom bragging...

No.  Since you just called today's honored poster a man and a pop.   

18nfw7kyk25sajpg.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

No.  Since you just called today's honored poster a man and a pop.   

18nfw7kyk25sajpg.jpg

sorry

I'm used to there being a bunch-a insufferable dudes around these parts.