• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UGA/Tenn

AHF

Penalties can kill and that was a perfect example. Twenty yards between running onto the field without a helmet on celebrating and offsides on the kickoff helped give the Vols that slim opportunity. Ouch. The fifteen yarder was called on 36 which I believe is Rico McGraw so I'm guessing his name will be Mud McGraw for at least a week.  

• Like 1

Some article mentioned Lorenzo Carter played basketball in high school and he is 6' 6" but as you said he was behind the receiver. The players said every team practices that stuff on Thursdays so I guess the Vols didn't sleepwalk through it at practice and the Dawgs did.  

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Some article mentioned Lorenzo Carter played basketball in high school and he is 6' 6" but as you said he was behind the receiver. The players said every team practices that stuff on Thursdays so I guess the Vols didn't sleepwalk through it at practice and the Dawgs did.  

Wager they won't sleep through it this week or laugh it off when the coach says never to remove your damn helmet if you step foot on the field.

Wish the flag would have flown as quickly on assistant coaches who try to make a play on the ball way outside of where they are allowed to be as it was on a kid celebrating (not taunting) off the bench, though.