• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Options for Philips Arena Renovation

hawkdude55

I got this survey from the Hawks asking about thoughts on the Philips Arena renovations. Figured I would link it here so everyone could weigh in.

https://philipsarena.turnkeysurveyor.com/se/4A347535646F6CDF?cid=1e54a5fc-f8d8-e211-822b-005056af003c&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpOaE9EWm1aR1U0TVdNMyIsInQiOiJmZnIrdjl6TGlaa00ycVludmczWG9ieVdacjVHZFFaeVd1MDdpSXhNUFYzXC9iNmJoRmdscmZPbnRMNnkyOXJBKzhrVnlmaHBlYTBRTkJSRHUzRzkybGlWSFZ0NnRUMUpzclhxMjZEeUhNdzQ9In0%3D

I'm not sure what I want to see, but we definitely need a better video board!!

• Like 2

Improved food and beverage options inside the arena

Discounted food and beverage options inside the arena BEFORE the game/concert starts

Remove the overhang from the upper level, so that all lower level seats will have a clear view of the arena floor and screens
Add a new center scoreboard, and additional new screens in corners of the arena

Remove the top two levels of suites and replace them with additional seating for the general public

360 degree access – being able to walk around the entire arena without having to turn around

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Improved food and beverage options inside the arena

Discounted food and beverage options inside the arena BEFORE the game/concert starts

Remove the overhang from the upper level, so that all lower level seats will have a clear view of the arena floor and screens
Add a new center scoreboard, and additional new screens in corners of the arena

Remove the top two levels of suites and replace them with additional seating for the general public

360 degree access – being able to walk around the entire arena without having to turn around

Removing the overhang is necessary but you're removing some great seats.   Of course you are getting some great seats in the process because there is no way in hell i'll ever buy 200 level past about row D.   

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Removing the overhang is necessary but you're removing some great seats.   Of course you are getting some great seats in the process because there is no way in hell i'll ever buy 200 level past about row D.   

I sat in M or  L once - never again. Rookie mistake.  I didn't feel like I was in the arena, and it was hella hot under there.  And the action on the screen is reversed.