• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report: Paul Millsap on the block? (Merged Threadz)

JTB

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

One mistake and one free pass for the year used up pretty quick there, cul-de-sac.  

Ah, that's not fair, I was complimenting you.  That's just how we talk in tha 'sac.

On topic, CViv was on NBARadio a while ago reiterating much of what's in the article @JayBirdHawk posted.  Seemed to suggest the hawks aren't pressed to trade him, just researching.

Also said the team is happy with what Howard's given them, just not happy about the record (but there's reasons for it).  Happy with Dennis despite struggles at times.  Want/need more out of Skip BazeLess.  Said he's clearly pressing although he hasn't admitted to that.

Interestingly, Legler thinks Wiggins would be the one MIN would trade if they wanted Sap.

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah, that's not fair, I was complimenting you.  That's just how we talk in tha 'sac.

On topic, CViv was on NBARadio a while ago reiterating much of what's in the article @JayBirdHawk posted.  Seemed to suggest the hawks aren't pressed to trade him, just researching.

Also said the team is happy with what Howard's given them, just not happy about the record (but there's reasons for it).  Happy with Dennis despite struggles at times.  Want/need more out of Skip BazeLess.  Said he's clearly pressing although he hasn't admitted to that.

Interestingly, Legler thinks Wiggins would be the one MIN would trade if they wanted Sap.

Speaking of the sac, Whats this I hear that you didn't invite June and Ward Cleaver to the last BBQ?

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Speaking of the sac, Whats this I hear that you didn't invite June and Ward Cleaver to the last BBQ?

But I invited Peggy and Hank Hill so what the problem is?

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pretty stunned by the amount of useful info by Cviv with that article. Maybe woke up a new and competent Hawk's beat writer for the new year? Can't imagine the responses on that.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's unlikely we trade Sap. I mean, he's a top 25 player and he's still our best player. We can still offer the most money and we can give him 5 years. The ball is in our court. If someone wants him, they need to give us a young MAIN piece. Like a Wiggins, LeVine, Chriss, Okafor, etc. 

• Like 2

This just in...Allison Horford's sister not father (this time) is pleading for Danny Ainge to go after some "inside help" instead of going after Paul George or Paul Millsap.

LMMFAO

1. Didn't the Celts sign Alice for "inside help"?

2. Writers in Boston are delusional to think they can even land one of the Paul's.

3. Where's Tito? Or is Tito the puppeteer in this sick little game.

4. I heard Al's sister is hot....

IMG_7701.PNG

29 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

IMG_7701.PNG

Wonder if she remembers how we offered him that center here and he could play his fav position for lots of money. Oh thats right we disrespected him offering so little over one hundred million fracking dollars! What would Dr. Evil say to Anna?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's unlikely we trade Sap. I mean, he's a top 25 player and he's still our best player. We can still offer the most money and we can give him 5 years. The ball is in our court. If someone wants him, they need to give us a young MAIN piece. Like a Wiggins, LeVine, Chriss, Okafor, etc. 

Dang, I gave you a 'like' til I saw the bolded.  You got me again.

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

This just in...Allison Horford's sister not father (this time) is pleading for Danny Ainge to go after some "inside help" instead of going after Paul George or Paul Millsap.

LMMFAO

1. Didn't the Celts sign Alice for "inside help"?

2. Writers in Boston are delusional to think they can even land one of the Paul's.

3. Where's Tito? Or is Tito the puppeteer in this sick little game.

4. I heard Al's sister is hot....

IMG_7701.PNG

Pretty clear Alice is pulling these strings.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

May not be legit but its so incredibly accurate. 

Lmao...actually that was a fake account...I found the real one...wasn't that different...lol

This team is a legit sg or sf from competing for the East. Hardaway and Korver vs. the Spurs showed us what kind of team it's capable of being when you get production from those positions. But we do have holes at backup point and center. 

I'd try to parlay the Minny pick and our 2017 pick into the best swingman we could get. It'll have to be a very good player as our current pick could net an interesting player if we hover around 500. by seasons end. 

I think we should keep Sap...season high 32 and 13 (not sure if the boards were a season high)...Also, this is the same guy that dropped 45 in a playoff game last postseason.

Oh, also can we start Timmy and Korver to spread the floor even more?

Dennis

Korver

Timmy

Sap

D How

Would that lineup survive defensively?

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh, also can we start Timmy and Korver to spread the floor even more?

Dennis

Korver

Timmy

Sap

D How

Would that lineup survive defensively?

No. Korver is excelling off the bench. He's in a good rythym. That's where he needs to be. If he's shooting well to start he plays more minutes, if it's a struggle, less.

Less Baze will do the trick.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

The year just started and you're out of likes, smh. :laugh:.

Just handing out likes all willy nilly.

Lol... I swear I only gave out like 30 in the last 24 hours...maybe 40... but not 100...lol