• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Is Embarassing..

skyhawk

How embarrassing to see the Hawks play like this. I've been a fan for 40 years and this is the worst I've ever seen them play. I can't fault Stotts for this mess but it appears that he's really lost his team.

Greg Anthony was right in saying that they look like a NBDL team - they certainly do tonight.

I'm all for blowing this ship up - JT, Reef, Glove, Theo, Jax - they all need to go. It's a shame when your starting five plays with no effort, passion or hustle....

"Our shots just weren't falling, and they were hot. We got in a hole. We just came out with no intesity. I mean, I am sick... and I showed up. I was out there giving it my all, and I have a 155-degree temperature. I've been playing hard all year. In truth, I was the only one on our team giving effort. They all need to come up with intensity. Truth be told, our coach has 10-pages and all of those pages suck."

- JT

jan 9, 04

Am an awful fan for hoping for a blow out. I mean after that 7 points I was hoping we only made like 30. I guess I wanted something to wake somebody up and do something. I was hoping we break some record besides having a player that gets his shoots blocked more than anyone in the nba. I guess someone had to hold that title but why us?