• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury report for Cavs (4/7)

Bankingitbig

Hmmmm, Bud may be doing what I had in mind. This is a back to back against the best team in the east, you won't have your best player, it might be best to tank this game totally and take your chances Sunday. At the very least, if they do play and it's not looking great, don't press it but doubtful would have me assume that we're going to see a "you can have this game, Cleveland" lineup.

If Delaney/Calderon-Bembry is our starting bc and TT is still injured just give Howard as many postups as he wants. It would certainly be an entertaining game, especially if he has a good FT shooting night. btw Hoop summit is tonight - Our Firstround pick and secondrounder (BKN pick) are playing:cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bankingitbig said:

Should see a decent amount of Bembry. Also not sure why Howard isn't out as well. Wonder if trying to get the 6 or 7 seed as a way to avoid the Cavs until the ECF plays into this decision at all.

B2B. We knew Millsap would be out. THjr and Shrew both got a lil nicked up last night, Baze still on minutes restrictions from prev. injury.

Dwight played few minutes last night. This a a throwaway game on the road. 

Get ready for Sunday.

More Bembry and Prince, I dig it.