• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sindarius Thornwell

Possibly a second round look. I don't know about the stats but on the court he looks like a baller. Apparently can guard 3 positions at 6'4". Could be a versatile guard is a Bud defensive lineup.

But the one thing I liked most about this kid is what he says at the 2:03 mark of this interview ...really makes me believe that he's a very intelligent dude.

Frank Martin's upperclassmen guards have spent time playing as the small PF for him over the last two seasons. It helped to make a guy that had no offense at first break out in Michael Carrera on offense as a senior and it helped Sindarius Thornwell REALLY break out.

I would be happy to take Thornwell at 31 but I'd flag him as somewhat of a risk that playing as the small PF could have helped him on offense. But he has talent, he was either a 4 or 5 star prospect heading to South Carolina. But he disappointed a bit until the stints he played as a small PF as a senior.

If his shot translates I can see him being a long term starter in the NBA at SG as a glue guy.