• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Draft Strategy

Hawk88

Pick 1

I would take either Juwan Evans or Jordan Bell at 19.  Police backup and eventual starter.  Then at 31 either take a big that has fallen if you take Evans, or take one of the really good point guards/combo guards that can be there. Since the Hawks don't like to take really young potential players these guys will be able to help right away.  And they Hawks have no fear of reaching.  At 60 just take somebody with potential.  

So we come out of the draft with

Jawan Evans/Big  + Potential

Jordan Bell/ Point Guard + Potential

I want high energy motor guys.  

Hawk88

That's an interesting strategery and I don't totally disagree.

For me, I first explore moving up.  If not, take BPA at 19 even if that's a point guard.  Dennis is our starter but we still lacked competent ballhandlers overall.  Only hesitation on Evans, for me, would be his size but I like him overall.

Again, at 31, I try to move back into the low 1st round for the SMU kid ... Semi aka the TractorTrailer.  If not, as you said, just take whichever big drops other than Bradley.  I don't really like him.

At 60, get Monte Morris (if Evans isn't picked earlier).  I think he'll be a super solid point.

25 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Can't get the patten on it sorry.

IMG_0426.JPG

Man alive, that load along with Pat Garrity landed Nowitzki for the Mavericks. Unreal payoff for Dallas.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Man alive, that load along with Pat Garrity landed Nowitzki for the Mavericks. Unreal payoff for Dallas.

This isn't nice for Bucks fans I know but you got the Freak now so..

IMG_0431.JPG