• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Johnathan Motley, you need to come join your brother Bear

sturt

• Premium Member

By some if not most of the big boards I've seen, Motley is the top undrafted free agent tonight, albeit evidently b/c of some medical red flag(s).

Taurean perhaps could sway his old teammate to sign up for some Hawks summer league at least, ya think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Was rooting for him or Cam Oliver to end the draft. 

I was rooting for Kobi Simmons.  Local kid angle.  Talk about a poor enter-draft decision.  Should've just transferred.

Would be excellent if we could bring both Motley and Simmons in for camp. Not like we are short on wide open roster spots here, watch them compete and see if they fit in with Schlenk's goals.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Simmons signed with Lakers.

Man, decision-making is this guy's weak suit apparently.  LAL has a rookie pg who's gonna get all the reps.  No way his backup(s) are gonna be rooks too.

• Premium Member

Almost certainly, shortly after I click "submit," word will come out, but at 7:21 pm CDT, I checked Mr. Motley's twitter, and he has yet to say anything at all since last night (.... mind you, it seems typical that the first impulse is for these guys to tweet out to everyone that they've signed).