• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alex Len

marco102

What are your thoughts on Alex Len?  I think he'd be a pretty good center for the Hawks. He rebounds and he's decent on defense.   I'm not sure if Phoenix will extend a qualifying offer to him. If the Hawks can get him for $6 to $10 million year I say pull the trigger.

19 hours ago, marco102 said:

What are your thoughts on Alex Len?  I think he'd be a pretty good center for the Hawks. He rebounds and he's decent on defense.   I'm not sure if Phoenix will extend a qualifying offer to him. If the Hawks can get him for $6 to $10 million year I say pull the trigger.

That's the problem.  He'll never be had for cheap and he's not worth the contract he'll ultimately command on the market.

IIRC, I'm pretty sure he's turned down a bigger contract/extension than that from PHX already.  Look at what crap-a** Meyers Leonard signed for last season.  Len will likely get similar money and will instantly supplant Leonard as one of the worst "big-man" deals on the books.

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's the problem.  He'll never be had for cheap and he's not worth the contract he'll ultimately command on the market.

IIRC, I'm pretty sure he's turned down a bigger contract/extension than that from PHX already.  Look at what crap-a** Meyers Leonard signed for last season.  Len will likely get similar money and will instantly supplant Leonard as one of the worst "big-man" deals on the books.

PHX decided not to extend him. 

His back up played better than him down the stretch too.

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

PHX decided not to extend him. 

His back up played better than him down the stretch too.

Seems you may be right ... this time. :dry:

In any case, that's more like additional evidence to not go after the guy IMO.

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Haha our rivalry continues!  Doesn't it just eat at you when I'm right? 

No.  Not. at. all.  Now, lemme finish this important phone call ..

phone

You can see yourself out.

• 1 year later...