Squawk This Way!!! Fantasy Football Time!!!

Eddielives

3 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

You never responded in the thread so I had no reason to think you were even aware.  I published the league to find an active manager and that's where things got messed up.  I'll try to get you back in but now it's going to be 10:00 for the draft.

OK let me know what I need to do to get back in.

Edited by GameTime

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

OK send me the info.

I finalized the league so I am limited as to what I can do.  The team, "Jake from State Farm" is pissed and doesn't want to play now that the draft time moved to 10:00.  I think I can tranfer his position to you but I'm not sure how yahoo works.  Send me an email and I'll try that.

5 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

I finalized the league so I am limited as to what I can do.  The team, "Jake from State Farm" is pissed and doesn't want to play now that the draft time moved to 10:00.  I think I can tranfer his position to you but I'm not sure how yahoo works.  Send me an email and I'll try that.

Ok thanks. Sent you a message.

Edit: OK I'm in now.

Edited by GameTime

Yall can go ahead and put my Flock team name on the trophy now :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I like my team better this year than last when I won the championship; which probably means I am going to get my butt handed to me!

Good luck everyone; and when that 2nd NBA Draft gets formed, let me know and I will join if there is an opening!

• Like 1