• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk This Way!!! Fantasy Football Time!!!

Eddielives

• Premium Member

Draft is in 5 minutes and it isn't giving an option to enter the draft. If only someone (me) had reminded the commish to finalize everything before now...

Why is there now 11 teams?? You can't draft with an uneven amount of teams. Wow.

• Premium Member

I'm not the commish dude or I'd invite you bcak.

It looks like someone quit after they saw we couldn't draft. I don't blame them. I'm pretty upset that I wasted an evening for nothing when I could have spent it with some friends out on the town.

Green eggs and ham did not have a owner/GM. It was deleted then we on;y had 11 teams so the other one was deleted. If he can re-add both teams we can still have a 12 team league. But Eddie has not responded to my message yet

Just now, Buzzard said:

Green eggs and ham did not have a owner/GM. It was deleted then we on;y had 11 teams so the other one was deleted. If he can re-add both teams we can still have a 12 team league. But Eddie has not responded to my message yet

I logged in to my team earlier this week. I thought I was good to go.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Actually if he adds you back then we still have a problem because that puts us back to 11 and we can't draft. I don't know who that other guy was that quit.

I cannot stay up all night. I get up at latest around 4:30am.

21 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Any way I can get back on? I enjoyed playing last year, and had my team ready for this year. This a bummer if I can't rejoin. Green Eggs and Ham was my team last year.

You never responded in the thread so I had no reason to think you were even aware.  I published the league to find an active manager and that's where things got messed up.  I'll try to get you back in but now it's going to be 10:00 for the draft.