• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk This Way!!! Fantasy Football Time!!!

Eddielives

On 8/9/2017 at 7:34 PM, Eddielives said:

What was your name in the league?  Sorry I forgot.

Hard knocks life. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 10:42 AM, lethalweapon3 said:

Can't go into details, but that's pretty much affirmative. Just checked RealGM Hawks forum, and he's been active there recently if you're looking to contact him.

~lw3

I miss Spud as he kept things hopping. I had no idea him and jaybird were the same person. There were times when I thought she did not like him lmao.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I miss Spud as he kept things hopping. I had no idea him and jaybird were the same person. There were times when I thought she did not like him lmao.

Nah, they met the same fate, but I'm fairly sure they live on separate coasts.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Uh...no. Spud and Jaybird are not the same person. They aren't the same gender or race. Both of them along with gray mule and some others are on the Realgm hawks board.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Sothron said:

Uh...no. Spud and Jaybird are not the same person. They aren't the same gender or race. Both of them along with gray mule and some others are on the Realgm hawks board.

Guess I missed what happened here. Did they just decide to leave? 

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

Guess I missed what happened here. Did they just decide to leave? 

there is a stickied thread on the board about this that doesn't mention names but it affected those guys. I don't want to bring that all up again.

• Premium Member
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:17 AM, Eddielives said:

AHF, Diesel, Hard Knocks Life, Sothron, Spud2Nique, Capstone, Green Eggs and Ham, J Gordon and A Smith and Buzzards Flock are the current teams.

Another year has passed and it's that time again.  Let me get a "squawkadoodledoo" if you still want to be in the league.  Failure to "squawkadoodledoo" will lead me to think that I need to ask for new players.  So let me know if you're still in because I'm pretty sure a few people didn't make the final cut that really wanted to play last year.

Just pointing out: when I looked at the league today it doesn't show as finalized with a set draft date. Since I commish two other yahoo leagues I know this year you had to go through extra commish steps to get it actually finalize. You might want to check it again.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sothron said:

Just pointing out: when I looked at the league today it doesn't show as finalized with a set draft date. Since I commish two other yahoo leagues I know this year you had to go through extra commish steps to get it actually finalize. You might want to check it again.

Yeah I was waiting to see what is up with one team in the league that still hasn't let me know that they are still wanting to play, "Green Eggs and Ham."  If anyone knows who that is, let them know.  There's also "Turnermx" that posted in this thread that he/she wanted in after missing last time but hasn't responded to the league link I've sent them.  So once that little issue is resolved I'll finalize.  Oh and I'm keeping the draft at Sunday Sept. 3rd @ 7:00pm if that's a good time for everyone.  I can change it if need be as long as it doesn't conflict with other league.

Edited by Eddielives

5 hours ago, Eddielives said:

Yeah I was waiting to see what is up with one team in the league that still hasn't let me know that they are still wanting to play, "Green Eggs and Ham."  If anyone knows who that is, let them know.  There's also "Turnermx" that posted in this thread that he/she wanted in after missing last time but hasn't responded to the league link I've sent them.  So once that little issue is resolved I'll finalize.  Oh and I'm keeping the draft at Sunday Sept. 3rd @ 7:00pm if that's a good time for everyone.  I can change it if need be as long as it doesn't conflict with other league.

I work Sunday's until 6:30PM and if you could make the draft 7:30PM that would give me a little leeway.

• Like 1

Just now, Eddielives said:

When you go to yahoo's fantasy football page, log in and click on the team, it should show the date over to the right.  Sunday Sept. 3rd, 7:30 pm.

I already received the change info via email :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 10:33 AM, capstone21 said:

Draft is this Sunday ... do we have a full complement?  Did you (@Eddielives) get in touch with Spud?

Yeah Spud's gonna be there.  The only person in the league that I think isn't aware of the league being renewed is "green eggs and ham."  If we could find someone that wants to play for real, I'll replace that team.  So let me know if we can find another squawker or anyone that wants that spot.  Oh and tonight, Friday, Sept. 1st, I am commissioner of another league that needs one more team.  If anyone here wants it please let me know immediately.  Draft is at 8:00 tonight.