Squawk This Way!!! Fantasy Football Time!!!

Eddielives

AHF, Diesel, Hard Knocks Life, Sothron, Spud2Nique, Capstone, Green Eggs and Ham, J Gordon and A Smith and Buzzards Flock are the current teams.

Another year has passed and it's that time again.  Let me get a "squawkadoodledoo" if you still want to be in the league.  Failure to "squawkadoodledoo" will lead me to think that I need to ask for new players.  So let me know if you're still in because I'm pretty sure a few people didn't make the final cut that really wanted to play last year.

5 hours ago, turnermx said:

I'd like to join in after missing out last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, You're definitely in if anyone drops out and if no one does and at least 1 more wants to join, I could increase the league to 12 although people much prefer the 10 team league soooo, I'll do what I can depending on who all confirms.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I think Spud fell off a cliff somewhere during his vacation ... try sending him a pm so that he can get an email.

Technically, you'll prob hafta check for Spud over on RealGM.

~lw3

• Admin
56 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Technically, you'll prob hafta check for Spud over on RealGM.

~lw3

I was starting to wonder if he and Jaybird were the same person or if they both mutually decided to leave ... did something happen to cause him to leave?? 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I was starting to wonder if he and Jaybird were the same person or if they both mutually decided to leave ... did something happen to cause him to leave?? 

Can't go into details, but that's pretty much affirmative. Just checked RealGM Hawks forum, and he's been active there recently if you're looking to contact him.

~lw3