• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks schedule

skimaskway23

I spoke with my connect in the organization. He showed me pics of the new training facility. He also told me they received the sample schedule.

Apparently coach bud is pissed because they gave us a 7 game road trip to start the season and the first game at home is against millsap and the nuggets. They requested some changes

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, skimaskway23 said:

I spoke with my connect in the organization. He showed me pics of the new training facility. He also told me they received the sample schedule.

Apparently coach bud is pissed because they gave us a 7 game road trip to start the season and the first game at home is against millsap and the nuggets. They requested some changes

Need your connection to start giving some trade rumors. Looks like Bud didn't get too many changes as we still have a 5-game road trip to start the season and our home opener is again Millsap and the Nuggets. I do think starting the season on a road trip has to do somewhat with the arena renovations and making sure they are fully complete.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Ha. Bud and Co. are joking, right? They got rid of Millsap because "too old, too expensive", and now they don't want to face him in the home opener. What a bunch of sissies.

It doesn't really matter whether they start with a 5 game road trip or a seven... Hawks will lose them all anyway. We're in for some savage beatings.

This will be the worst Hawks team in history.

• Like 1