• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My dream for the hawks

codyatl

First we are able to ship off JT to pacers for al harrington. Second, we send Theo to memphis for swift and battier. We get the number 1 pick and draft okafor. Finally we trade sar to any team that has a pick high enough to draft Jameer Nelson.

Nelson/DD

Diaw/Hanson

Harrington/Battier

Okafor/Hendu

Swift/Nazr

W#e still ahve plenty of holes but we would be well on the way to respectability. After next season we would have plenty of cash to throw at whoever we need to round out the team, plus another top draft pick. What do you guys think?

You are going to have to give me something more than an underachieving player in Swift and a one dimensional defender in Okafor before I let Shareef go.

I do like Jameer Nelson's game though.

There are four players that I think would be a great fit for the Hawks in the draft so far.

I like Luol Deng as a small forward prospect. The Hawks wing defense would be much improved with Deng and Diaw on the wings guarding the oppositions two and three players. Deng is a more aggressive offensive player than Diaw, so they would fit together.

I like Ben Gordon as a point guard prospect. He has a scoring instinct, but unlike Jason Terry, Gordon has a great sense of where he is at on the court and has the ability to find his open teammates. He also has a better body.

I like Andre Iguodala as a shooting guard prospect. The guy has terrific court vision and instincts on the floor and is a lock down defender. Terrific athlete. Like Deng, Iguodala would give the Hawks a tremendous defensive duo on the wing along with Boris Diaw.

I like Jameer Nelson as a point guard. This guy is a true point guard who has had to take on the burden of being the scorer for his team over the past two years. This year, he is putting up 20 points per game and 5 assists per game while leading his team to an undefeated record.

• Admin

What do you think of Raymond Felton and Sean May from UNC?

Felton is a great PG and I truely believe is going to be a good one in the Pros as well.

May, what an all around game. The man scores with some great post moves, rebounds and is unselfish (a great passer for a PF). I think he would be a nice fit here too.

If Felton could learn how to shoot the ball he would be the complete package. At this point though, I think Nelson is the better PG prospect because of his all around game.

Igoudala of Arizona seems like a really good prospect - great athlete, excellent defender and he leads his team in assists. Deng also has a nice all around game but I think he stays at Duke for another year.