• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bellinelli possibly on the move, being held out tonight?

johnnyde

Marco to the Sixers.  

Seems repetitive when you already have Bayless and Redick.  Marco is a smart, fun-loving guy though, can’t turn down the oppurtunity to play alongside Embiid and Simmons.  Without Jent his shot may fall off a bit but still should become a fan favorite in Philly.

Edited by benhillboy

• Admin

Yeah, I don't get going to the 76ers at all.  The team is barely in the playoffs and still might not make it.  They have Reddick so he won't get a significant amount of PT ... there are teams like OKC who desperately need a wing, bench scoring and outside shooting that would probably give him a more defined role

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AHF said:

If Bayless didn't suck this season, I would agree.  

You must think he’s always sucked.   I never cared for him but never thought he was a bad player.  

A cat like him, all you do is check his FG and 3 point percentage.  Both higher this year than his career average.  A reasonable GM can’t expect any more than proper spacing and streak shooting from him so the Sixers are more than likely pleased with that.  Got more win shares than Taurean Pauper that’s for sure.  

Bellinelli is definitely gonna eat some minutes off his plate tho.  23 gonna turn to 18 quick.  He seems like he’d be pissy about it too.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators
16 hours ago, benhillboy said:

You must think he’s always sucked.   I never cared for him but never thought he was a bad player.  

A cat like him, all you do is check his FG and 3 point percentage.  Both higher this year than his career average.  A reasonable GM can’t expect any more than proper spacing and streak shooting from him so the Sixers are more than likely pleased with that.  Got more win shares than Taurean Pauper that’s for sure.  

Bellinelli is definitely gonna eat some minutes off his plate tho.  23 gonna turn to 18 quick.  He seems like he’d be pissy about it too.

He has never been a particularly good shooter.  Low 40% FG% doesn't do much for me unless you only shoot 3's.  But the bigger issue for his is everything other than shooting is down on a per minute basis.  Assists have gone from career 4.7 ap36 to 2.1 this year.  Rebounding is down.  Steals are down.  A/TO ratio is worse.  

PER is a freaking 7.7.  That would be 16th on the Hawks.  You almost have to try to get a PER that bad.  Belli will be better than that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

He has never been a particularly good shooter.  Low 40% FG% doesn't do much for me unless you only shoot 3's.  But the bigger issue for his is everything other than shooting is down on a per minute basis.  Assists have gone from career 4.7 ap36 to 2.1 this year.  Rebounding is down.  Steals are down.  A/TO ratio is worse.  

PER is a freaking 7.7.  That would be 16th on the Hawks.  You almost have to try to get a PER that bad.  Belli will be better than that.

I didn’t bother to look at his advanced numbers but that PER is ass.  I would’ve thought he was at least 10 or so.  He couldn’t even get blowout garbage minutes last night because the crowd was going crazy over McConnell.  Belli gonna eat all his minutes on second thought.

Edited by benhillboy