• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome Len

Spud2nique

38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Come on guy. You always have a comment and this is you starting a new thread. People want to know.

? In relaying news to the Squawk first I used to be ranked #77 and now I’m #98... ? not the fastest fingers anymore ladies.. ? 

So jay and Supes and everyone stayed before we had a few options and if it’s down to Len and Okafor I’m going Len. I think there’s a reason he was a high lottery selection. When I watch the guy play, he has the physical tools to be a top 20 center if he applied himself. He’s tall and athletic and a monster on the boards when given minutes. I think Trae can get him some super easy looks in the fashion of some vicious throw downs.

Ill be honest I didn’t see much of Jahlil last year but I don’t like his consistency in hustle..he takes plays off and it hurts the vibe of the entire group on the floor. 

I think we made the the right choice to go with Len. Plus jay likes to say Lin2Len!

• Premium Member
[emoji23] In relaying news to the Squawk first I used to be ranked #77 and now I’m #98... [emoji38] not the fastest fingers anymore ladies.. [emoji22] 

So jay and Supes and everyone stayed before we had a few options and if it’s down to Len and Okafor I’m going Len. I think there’s a reason he was a high lottery selection. When I watch the guy play, he has the physical tools to be a top 20 center if he applied himself. He’s tall and athletic and a monster on the boards when given minutes. I think Trae can get him some super easy looks in the fashion of some vicious throw downs.

Ill be honest I didn’t see much of Jahlil last year but I don’t like his consistency in hustle..he takes plays off and it hurts the vibe of the entire group on the floor. 

I think we made the the right choice to go with Len. Plus jay likes to say Lin2Len!

Looking forward to Ryan Cam calling that too [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Looking forward to Ryan Cam calling that too emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

? it’s his weaning off GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT HEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM...

• Like 2