• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Having trouble navigating within a multi page thread...

REHawksFan

Is that a me problem or a site problem?  When I get to the end of a page, I've tried to click NEXT and I've tried clicking the numeral for the next page and both take me to blank screen.  The only way I can change pages is to exit back to the main page and click on the numeral of the page I want to see.  Unfortunately, some of the numerals for the longer threads don't show up on the main page so I'm stuck.  Is there a fix on my end for this or is this part of the site working the kinks out?  

Thanks!  

Same issue here.. I click for the next page and it takes me to a page with different topics.. Guess there is gonna be bugs at the beginning

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, REHawksFan said:

Is that a me problem or a site problem?  When I get to the end of a page, I've tried to click NEXT and I've tried clicking the numeral for the next page and both take me to blank screen.  The only way I can change pages is to exit back to the main page and click on the numeral of the page I want to see.  Unfortunately, some of the numerals for the longer threads don't show up on the main page so I'm stuck.  Is there a fix on my end for this or is this part of the site working the kinks out?  

Thanks!  

If you press next, or the page number you want, and  get a blank page with "loading" at the bottom, hit your browser refresh button. That loads the page. Strange, but it works. Likely something to do with the adds not loading correctly. 

• Like 1