• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Emory Sports Medicine

HawkItus

On 8/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, hazer said:

Been there, left knee scope, nothing to it and you’ll be back at it in no time 💫

So how well does insurance cover a scope visit anyway? Very curious.

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

So how well does insurance cover a scope visit anyway? Very curious.

I had gotten to the point where I couldn’t get around without crutches for months so mine covered it pretty well. Physical therapy too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hazer said:

I had gotten to the point where I couldn’t get around without crutches for months so mine covered it pretty well. Physical therapy too.

Very good to hear. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy that the Hawks have this connection.  Cam is being watched closely as he continues to recover from his surgery.  Hawks signed a free agent, Jabari Parker, who is recovering from injury and, lest we forget, we traded for the oft injured Candler Parsons.  He has a big, expiring contract.  If he is somewhat healthy, he could be a surprise for Atlanta.  We have traded around and ended up with him in his final season.  He is our final player left in our ill fated signing of Dwight Howard.  Remember him?

Emery has their hands full already with the current Hawks.  Lets hope no one else on the roster needs them.  You never know.  Injuries happen.

:smug:

• Like 2