• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus #5 pick

Spud2nique

Consensus #5 pick  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 5th pick, who ya got?

• Obi Toppin
    • Killian Hayes
    • Tyrese Haliburton
    • Deni Avdija
    • Isaac Okoro
    • Cole Anthony
    • Devin Vassell
    • Aaron Nesmith
    • RJ Hampton
    • Precious Achiuwa

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2020 at 07:00 PM

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@Buzzard All this Haliburton praise and you vote for Hayes 😐 wtf 🤔 😆 alrighty then. 

Ya I know, Haliburton is next. But our whole argument was mainly if he would go top 5 and I said he wouldn’t and now you agreed with me voting Hayes 5th. 

Oh wait you voted for him 3rd or 4th. 😂 Even worse.

ps Haliburton is a solid pick for us but after the 5th pick, beginning at 6 perhaps.

I just don't see the separation that you do between a 4th and a 6th pick in this draft. Except for the media hype for Ball, I don't think there is a lot of separation between him at 3rd and Haliburton at 6th.

I think its just draft hype and everyone is hyping up their hidden gem. There will probably be one, like a Leonard or George somewhere. But I am not feeling it in this years class. Bigs are the safe play because rebounding translates well to the next level; but that does not make them great bets.

I like Haliburton's skills and size; and he understands some advanced defensive techniques. He is a plus for us or anyone who takes him in those regards.

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I just don't see the separation that you do between a 4th and a 6th pick in this draft. Except for the media hype for Ball, I don't think there is a lot of separation between him at 3rd and Haliburton at 6th.

I think its just draft hype and everyone is hyping up their hidden gem. There will probably be one, like a Leonard or George somewhere. But I am not feeling it in this years class. Bigs are the safe play because rebounding translates well to the next level; but that does not make them great bets.

I like Haliburton's skills and size; and he understands some advanced defensive techniques. He is a plus for us or anyone who takes him in those regards.

Ya it definitely is a weak or weaker draft but there are 💎 in ever draft and Haliburton can certainly be one. Again, I think he goes outside the top 5 but he is a guy I hope we are looking at that can dribble shoot and board. He takes a million years to get that Matrix Marion looking shot up and I’m surprised he shot around 40% from 3 with that ugly release. 

Im happy with about 5 or 6 prospects and he’s in that group. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...