• Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Theo Maledon
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry
    • Jaden McDaniels
    • Tre Jones

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2020 at 09:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. Siddiq Bey

15. Tyrese Maxey

16. TBD - (Trade down scenario)

• Like 1

My apologies to Tre Jones. I’ve had Kira Lewis, Mannion, Maledon and Tyrell Terry up for a minute. Tre can be just as good if not better and he joins the party 🎉 here.

Trae/Tre day backcourt 1/BU1 😃 

Tre Jones:

CBS Sports’ Take: “There's nothing too flashy about Tre Jones. He doesn't create many highlights nor is he a great shooter. But he remains a terrific run-the-team point guard who really defends on one end of the court, and really creates opportunities for his teammates on the other. He averaged 16.2 points and 6.4 assists this season — and actually shot it well enough from the perimeter down the stretch to get his 3-point percentage up to a respectable 36.1. So there's enough good stuff about him to make selecting him in the 20s a sensible option for any franchise comfortable spending a pick in this range on someone whose ceiling might be lower than others, but whose floor is likely higher.”

247Sports’ Take: Tre Jones came back for his sophomore season and improved his game last season. He scored 16.2 points and took on a leadership role for the Blue Devils. Jones will not wow NBA scouts, but he has the intangibles to thrive in an NBA role. He will make winning plays on the floor. This will allow him to carve out a nice role for many years.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae/Tre day backcourt 1/BU1 😃 

I actually don’t mind this pick of a player like Tre. In theory, we have a lot of players ready to burst onto the scene with but require someone to strictly facilitate while playing good D on the other end. 

Reunite this high IQ kid with his teammate for Duke scammin a$$ Cam and let’s go! 🥳 

49 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is getting tougher: let's select.......Draft N'Stash

Considering you didn’t select anyone, I have a slight inclination that you may indeed be trolling me a bit. Is it about your 7-8th slot lottery possibilities for the Hawks? 🤔 That was prolly it huh. 

Draft n stash? Are we getting Alpha Kaba and Cenk Aykol aren’t walking through those doors Bird! 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

This is where I hop off the poll train. Beyond my depth.

Ya, I mean some can make their money here. Legit stars have been found after the first half of the first round but harder to peg. I agree. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is getting tougher: let's select.......Draft N'Stash

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Considering you didn’t select anyone, I have a slight inclination that you may indeed be trolling me a bit. Is it about your 7-8th slot lottery possibilities for the Hawks? 🤔 That was prolly it huh. 

Draft n stash? Are we getting Alpha Kaba and Cenk Aykol aren’t walking through those doors Bird! 

I'm rescinding my pick...if we didn't trade for Cap, we'd still have this pick, so I take Patrick Williams.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

so I take Patrick Williams.

Yes! We haven’t matched since 🐜 man pick 1! 🥳 Don’t be surprised if this cat is Schlenk’s type. When you watch him, he checks boxes of being able to dribble pass shoot and d up. I just don’t know if Schlenk is going vet backup backcourt or front court or both. If he’s getting another forward, this guy isn’t a bad kid to late first.

• Like 1