• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou Will, Paul Millsap or Another BIG??

sillent

Since Nate has signed elsewhere who do we get?

If Sharife gets a two way that leaves 2 spots open. In that case I'd be fine with giving Lou Will a deal like Dunn last yr and possibly the same for Millsap. 

It would be great for the fans, players and all if we win a chip with this group!!

I'd love a good versatile 7fter but I doubt that's available to us at this time.

On another note someone please tell John Collins that 125mil for 5 yrs is a great deal especially for a young player on a potential championship team. Please don't be greedy it could turn his career into a story that should have been instead of what it could have been. This should be a no brainer and I'm sure his agent has more to do with it but John has to take that deal. 

It'll be a significant pay upgrade.

Edited by sillent
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Return of Millsap and Dennis?

giphy.gif

If Dennis character/ego was in check. This is the same Dennis that told LeBron I refuse to play on the bench and I'm the starting PG. He pretty much said that to a team that just won the championship.

I love Dennis heart and I think he's a dog and is a solid player. I just wouldn't unnecessarily cancer up the locker room like that. If people think/thought Dwight would be a problem.... 

He also turned down a $84mil contract extension with the Lakers. We are already trying to compensate JC and it's getting complicated so I'm definitely good on that.

• Like 2