• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA refs need a tutorial

Spud2nique

A foul is a foul. I don’t care if it’s Trae Young or not, call it! He’s getting hit ON THE FLOOR before he attempts to shoot. This has nothing to do with the rule changes.

I understand they are new at it too but these calls are just agenda driven by the NBA.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 10:51 AM, Spud2nique said:

A foul is a foul. I don’t care if it’s Trae Young or not, call it! He’s getting hit ON THE FLOOR before he attempts to shoot. This has nothing to do with the rule changes.

I understand they are new at it too but these calls are just agenda driven by the NBA.

Refs, expectedly, are slowly moving back to a more appropriate whistle.  Still taking ref-venge, which is unprofessional AF, but the calls are coming more appropriately.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Refs, expectedly, are slowly moving back to a more appropriate whistle.  Still taking ref-venge, which is unprofessional AF, but the calls are coming more appropriately.

Ya for sure I noticed this too, the shift back to normalcy, somewhat. But what was that from the refs? Ref union statement? Lol.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya for sure I noticed this too, the shift back to normalcy, somewhat. But what was that from the refs? Ref union statement? Lol.

It's like they just wanted to flex their wee, widdle muscles for a few weeks to remind everybody they're still here.

In truth, they should take more control of games.  No, I don't mean they should inject themselves into the action.  I think they should do a better job of setting the framework of games.  Stop allowing non-stars to complain so much.  Call the game as it should be called and don't waiver from that.  Stop being Mr. Rabbit Ears.  And don't be scared to call it out when one of their colleagues makes a mistake.

And, for the love of all that's good and holy, call moving screens.  My gard, please call moving screens.

That would make the game much more fun to watch.

Shiiiii, where do I sign up for that commissioner salary?  I just fixed basketball.

• Like 4