• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Neil Ol$hit not again

Spud2nique

:laugh1::sarcastic:

“You’re just going to have to take our word”-Neil 

Just funny that he was deciding on Billups because of Chauncey’s allegations. Now it’s his turn. Wow.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbcsports.com/2021/06/29/trail-blazers-president-on-neil-olshey-on-hiring-chauncey-billups-youre-just-going-to-have-to-take-our-word/amp/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Davey Griffin

:laugh1: is it me or didn’t he get busted for something already? So many are getting in it I can’t keep up. I mean between Cosby and Spacey and Louie CK. 

Is this because of media coverage these days or were there actually less dirt bags back in the day?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE?????

image.gif.21bd4c7f7210bdc76b10188ded0bb0f4.gif

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: is it me or didn’t he get busted for something already? So many are getting in it I can’t keep up. I mean between Cosby and Spacey and Louie CK. 

Is this because of media coverage these days or were there actually less dirt bags back in the day?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE?????

image.gif.21bd4c7f7210bdc76b10188ded0bb0f4.gif

I think it's just that times have changed.  Women used to just tolerate poor behavior because, if they complained, it'd just fall on deaf ears and she'd eventually get fired.

Now there's a reckoning.  Dudes can't get away with playing grab-a** anymore, rightfully so.  It's really messed up the way dudes have made women feel in the workplace over the years.

Imagine some fugly chick as your boss rubbin' up against you all the time.  And you being unable to complain.  That's some psychologically damaging stuff if you love the job and need the money.

On a totally different note, I worked retail while in college.  My boss was a dime-piece who absolutely harassed me and I was here for it, baybee.  We ended up dating for a while.  Good times, good times.

• Like 2