• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spud2Nique - - Falcons enter Lion's den tonight..

Gray Mule

2022 pre-season is here!  Atlanta has traveled to Detroit for their 1st game of pre-season.  Knowing that you are a Lion fan, I'll bet you are looking forward to the expected Falcon slaughter tonight.  Football experts tell us that the Falcons are the poorest team in the NFL this season.  The one exception that they never mention is the Atlanta kicking game.  We have a pretty good field goal, extra point kicker. 

Weakest defense with so many parts missing from last season.  Weakest passing game in the NFL.  Lost their great QB, their top receiver has been traded away and then their new top receiver is suspended for the season.  Spud has Falcons winning two this season. 

🧑‍🔧  Under construction. 

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Spud has Falcons winning two this season. 

Whose this Spud let’s gettem! :ninja:

image.gif.1aadf486660e4e3983ec5b87be981b37.gif

The one exception that they never mention is the Atlanta kicking game.  We have a pretty good field goal, extra point kicker. 

I love that younghoe. :smile:

2022 pre-season is here!  Atlanta has traveled to Detroit for their 1st game of pre-season.  Knowing that you are a Lion fan, I'll bet you are looking forward to the expected Falcon slaughter tonight.

You beat me to it gramps! Yes sir! Looking forward to seeing some of our young guns like Aiden Hutch and others.

Not sure if the starters will get much playing time but fun nonetheless. They might get some burn because I saw starters from other games out there.

6pm on NFL network, or your local ATL station 😃.

Should be a fun one! 🥳 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Spud has Falcons winning two this season. 

I would like to add again that because I predict 2 wins it’s not like I want that. The Falcons have always been near and dear to my heart. My #2 (if I had one, only got 3 fav teams in 3 sports). They are Atlanta so I always root for the city 🏙 for sure even though I’m a 🦁’s fan.

• Like 1

Thank you, Falcons, for an exciting pre-season win.  Knowing that it doesn't count as a regular season game, it still gives us hope for the future.  At least two regular season wins now look possible.  Matty Ice is long gone.  The Falcons now have two running quarterbacks which will be exciting.  

🧑‍🔧Lots of construction ahead!

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Falcons are 0-2 and expecting to win 1st one in Seattle.

I think you all are very focused on a win here, at least from the sound of it.

WEST COAST LIVING

The Falcons stayed on the West Coast following their loss in Los Angeles and spent the week practicing in Seattle at the University of Washington. Smith saw the extended road trip as a significant positive, especially in the early stages of the season.

The Falcons did something similar in 2016 playing at Denver and then spending the week in Seattle before playing the Seahawks.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Thanks 2