• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk This Way needs some new managers

Eddielives

So as many as possibly 4 teams in the league are not being actively managed. I’m not sure what happened but I’m looking to get some fresh blood in the league to keep it fun and worth everyone’s time. If anyone is interested in taking over for the teams that are currently not being actively managed, please post here and I’ll make it happen. I’ve never had to do this as commissioner but I’m pretty sure it can be done in yahoo without too much trouble. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

I am not sure who the commish is here but please find someone else to take my spot next season. I don't really want to play fantasy football again. I've had way too many year after year after year of losing due to injuries and not because I didn't draft well or keep up with my team. Not worth the headache. Thanks for the fun guys.

• Sad 1

On 1/1/2023 at 12:17 PM, Sothron said:

I am not sure who the commish is here but please find someone else to take my spot next season. I don't really want to play fantasy football again. I've had way too many year after year after year of losing due to injuries and not because I didn't draft well or keep up with my team. Not worth the headache. Thanks for the fun guys.

Sorry you’re not wanting to continue but I get it.  Thanks for the active participation all these years. 

So @AHF and @Spud2nique  I’m sorry that the championship was basically voided due to the unforeseen circumstances. While fantasy is completely insignificant compared to what happened, I still think I should ask you guys if you are okay with the notion of going by what the projected score would have been. Meaning AHF is champion by the 117.18 - 115.93 projected score. I was hoping I could use commissioner tools to just have you guys battle it out this week (week 18) but yahoo won’t let me do that. It could be that neither one of you guys are that concerned about it but as commissioner, I thought I’d throw this out there as the possible official ending. Thoughts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddielives said:

So @AHF and @Spud2nique  I’m sorry that the championship was basically voided due to the unforeseen circumstances. While fantasy is completely insignificant compared to what happened, I still think I should ask you guys if you are okay with the notion of going by what the projected score would have been. Meaning AHF is champion by the 117.18 - 115.93 projected score. I was hoping I could use commissioner tools to just have you guys battle it out this week (week 18) but yahoo won’t let me do that. It could be that neither one of you guys are that concerned about it but as commissioner, I thought I’d throw this out there as the possible official ending. Thoughts?

Ya @AHF beat me by a lot. I already polished by silver trophy 🏆 and it looks swell. Nice work @AHF you were truly the 96 🚀 with that 6th seed finals over me (apparently Shaq :er: and the Magic).

Thanks for hosting us every year @Eddielives, fun league with cool 😎 folks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Alright people.  We have up to 4 spots available in the Fantasy Football League, Squawk This Way!!!(potentially more if there's a big demand). So I'm hoping to find at least 4 new team managers for this league.  It's a pretty fun league we've had going for several years now so here's your chance.  My only requests are that you actually be active team managers and of course don't be a douche.  So LET'S F'IN GO!!!

Edited by Eddielives
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...