Spud2nique

Awww boo 😒 

Ahhhhh wee wee Mon Cheri :smile:

Rudy, could you please keep your Covid to yourself
. Thanks! 

đŸ€Ą a$$ Rudy. GOBERRATED AF!

Rudy Gobert on booing Timberwolves fans: 'Just stay home'

i_63_78_e7_rudy-gobert.png?w=190

For Gobert, though, fans shouldn’t be quick to dress down the Timberwolves even when the results aren’t to their liking, per Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic. “I just don’t appreciate people that come in and boo your team. When you’re a fan, you gotta support your team in the tough or the good moments. There’s no team in NBA history that only had good moments, so if you’re not going to support us in the tough moments, just stay home. I think if you’re going to embrace us in the tough moments, then come and then we’re going to love the support.”

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Awww boo 😒 

Ahhhhh wee wee Mon Cheri :smile:

Rudy, could you please keep your Covid to yourself
. Thanks! 

đŸ€Ą a$$ Rudy. GOBERRATED AF!

Rudy Gobert on booing Timberwolves fans: 'Just stay home'

i_63_78_e7_rudy-gobert.png?w=190

For Gobert, though, fans shouldn’t be quick to dress down the Timberwolves even when the results aren’t to their liking, per Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic. “I just don’t appreciate people that come in and boo your team. When you’re a fan, you gotta support your team in the tough or the good moments. There’s no team in NBA history that only had good moments, so if you’re not going to support us in the tough moments, just stay home. I think if you’re going to embrace us in the tough moments, then come and then we’re going to love the support.”

Did you go bilingual here, squd?  Nice.

Honeymoon didn't last long in Mini, huh?  What a disaster.  Can anyone confirm what I read w.r.t. them being unable to trade towns this year?  @JayBirdHawk, lookin at you.

They can't trade Rudi or edwards or that's enough egg on the face to make crepes for the whole state. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Did you go bilingual here, squd?  Nice.

Honeymoon didn't last long in Mini, huh?  What a disaster.  Can anyone confirm what I read w.r.t. them being unable to trade towns this year?  @JayBirdHawk, lookin at you.

They can't trade Rudi or edwards or that's enough egg on the face to make crepes for the whole state. 

Towns is ineligible to be traded this year since he signed an extension and the first year of the new extension is more that 5% of his salary in the last year of his current deal.

• Thanks 2