• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Almost teary eyed.....

Diesel

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, noble said:

Cope. 

Nah... I like stability.  I'm a give me a destination and I'll get there guy.  I don't like getting to a place and somebody telling me.. No.. not here,  it's just two more miles up the road...    I don't cope with that. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae over Luka or Ja?  lol. Is this still a debate?

Only in Hawks world...No GM in their right mind would take Trae over those 2.. 

Schlenk maybe.......smh

There is no debate.  It is what it is..  We got Trae.  People who come in debating this in every post are like people who still fight the civil war everyday.   Either you like Trae or you don't.   But there's no debate about that draft day.   That's over.. we have to figure out the best way forward.   

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Diesel said:

There is no debate.  It is what it is..  We got Trae.  People who come in debating this in every post are like people who still fight the civil war everyday.   Either you like Trae or you don't.   But there's no debate about that draft day.   That's over.. we have to figure out the best way forward.   

Street fighter ko gif 6 » GIF Images Download

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

Team is what it is but who can coach them? Every coach coming in wont let Rayford go full open world. We're seeing him hold back, no logo threes and trying to play team ball but its almost clear he struggles. Do you give take his leash off and let him run around and chuck again?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, StonedDogs said:

Team is what it is but who can coach them? Every coach coming in wont let Rayford go full open world. We're seeing him hold back, no logo threes and trying to play team ball but its almost clear he struggles. Do you give take his leash off and let him run around and chuck again?

This one game is not a indictment on Trae.   Not even close.   We played a good defensive team while losing our 2nd best defender/2nd best offensive player.   What this one game shows us is that when you lose DJM, JC, and Hunter... we look really bad.  The real question is.. Did you expect us to win?   Did you expect that somehow Trae would have lifted the whole team on his shoulders and put up 65 against the Knicks?

Trae is not MJ or Kobe.   He has to have somebody else who can score playing with him.   But that's the whole league though isn't it?

I didn't even look at the stats, but we shot somewhere below 30% right?  What did you expect?

Now as for who can coach? I think a lot of people can coach us..   Even Nate.  We've seen it.   We've seen Nate coach us with good offensive plans and we went far.   Wasn't you alive watching basketball at that time or no...  You do know that during that stretch, Nate was coaching "Rayford" and Rayford was doing very well!  Not just 1 series.   But for basically half a season and 3 playoffs series.   Nate coached Rayford and Rayford was doing very well.   

But peep this.. Now, you look at the returns of the Hawks (the new Hawks) in Less games than that Year that Nate Coached Rayford and Rayford was doing very well.. and you say.. "Who can coach Rayford?"  Really?  Really Stone Dogs???  Is your memory short?  Or do you just ignore it?  It would have made more sense... instead of blaming Nate and Rayford (because you have seen success with these two before) that you would immediately cast blame on the fact that the whole team is new... or cast blame on the change in offensive style... But No.. you go directly to Nate and Rayford??? How do you question them when you've seen them work??  It's logic...

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This one game is not a indictment on Trae.   Not even close.   We played a good defensive team while losing our 2nd best defender/2nd best offensive player.   What this one game shows us is that when you lose DJM, JC, and Hunter... we look really bad.  The real question is.. Did you expect us to win?   Did you expect that somehow Trae would have lifted the whole team on his shoulders and put up 65 against the Knicks?

Trae is not MJ or Kobe.   He has to have somebody else who can score playing with him.   But that's the whole league though isn't it?

I didn't even look at the stats, but we shot somewhere below 30% right?  What did you expect?

Now as for who can coach? I think a lot of people can coach us..   Even Nate.  We've seen it.   We've seen Nate coach us with good offensive plans and we went far.   Wasn't you alive watching basketball at that time or no...  You do know that during that stretch, Nate was coaching "Rayford" and Rayford was doing very well!  Not just 1 series.   But for basically half a season and 3 playoffs series.   Nate coached Rayford and Rayford was doing very well.   

But peep this.. Now, you look at the returns of the Hawks (the new Hawks) in Less games than that Year that Nate Coached Rayford and Rayford was doing very well.. and you say.. "Who can coach Rayford?"  Really?  Really Stone Dogs???  Is your memory short?  Or do you just ignore it?  It would have made more sense... instead of blaming Nate and Rayford (because you have seen success with these two before) that you would immediately cast blame on the fact that the whole team is new... or cast blame on the change in offensive style... But No.. you go directly to Nate and Rayford??? How do you question them when you've seen them work??  It's logic...

Damn dude...  You have been on a roll recently.  This is some legit factual posting right here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1