• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Conspiracy theory

shakes

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

i can't find it but in the last 30 years or something Trae has the top 2 games with most points responsible for.  2 games at 80 points i think.   Harden and Luka have 1.   Help me if you know how to get this. 

They each have one of the best reg season perfomances in history.. Luka at 6. Trae at  18

That’s pretty neat.

The Hawks lost the game though of course.. smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, terrell said:

I agree.. Just how it is...

Trae Young is an elite basketball talent, but unfortunately, the constant comparison to Luka Doncic, along with the constant hate directed towards his game, has made most basketball fans IN GENERAL blind to that fact. It's ridiculous I know..And this is coming from a guy who wanted Luka in the draft.

Who cares if Doncic is better honestly. Nothing we can do about it now.... Steph Curry has more championships than LeBron James(unless you count the bubble..lol). You think Warriors fans care that LBJ has always been a better overall basketball player than Curry? Fans always focus on the wrong things in the NBA!  lol

Yeah i got a friend who's a hawks fan but everytime Luka does something good i get a barrage of texts from him about 'we could have had him'.   Dude!  1) let it go 2) where's this energy when Trae has a big game.   Trae's big games are the most ignored of any star i can think of.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nobody cares about old shit on Social Media.. lol

Luka has avg a 40 point triple double in his last 5 games... That's insane...

Why don’t you go make love to a Mavs board.

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah i got a friend

Tell him to F off! Or her! :huh: