• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Conspiracy theory

shakes

• Premium Member

here is my conspiracy theory from last night's game.

-Trae wants Nate fired (already established as fact)

- Trae was healthy enough to play

-Trae knows that Nate will catch heat if Trae doesn't play because of an injury he sustained well after the game was decided and Trae should've been pulled from the game.  A loss the next night vs BKN would only add to that heat.

-Trae claimed he couldn't play because he wanted the heat on Nate

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, shakes said:

-Trae knows that Nate will catch heat if Trae doesn't play because of an injury he sustained well after the game was decided and Trae should've been pulled from the game.  A loss the next night vs BKN would only add to that heat.

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but unfortunately for Trae we looked better without him.  Maybe it doesn't matter with the whole failure to close the game out though.  

Nate deserves the heat.  Not pulling the starters sooner when you have a back to back against the best team in the league is real dumb.  

• Like 1

Nate makes some bad decisions.  Trae looked bad when the Hawks almost won without him last night.  Makes us wonder what is really going on, doesn't it.

Poor Nate.  He didn't look too bad last night, missing three starters.  He didn't do everything right, but still - - -  Makes us ask, "Could the problem start with the three starters who were out?"

Neither hot nor cold.  Hot coffee, when it becomes warm, is not very good.  Iced tea, when it becomes warm, is not very good.  This current Atlanta Hawk team is neither hot or cold.  Tepid, at best.

Is there any chance that changes will come?  Or, do we continue the balance of this season, being neither hot or cold.  Middle of the pack and satisfied?

🚶‍♂️

• Like 4

If you want conspiracy, I was at the game and saw something weird.

Trae was kind of in the huddle and Nate just shoved Trae out of the way to sit down and draw a play.

Trae goes over to some teammates and they laugh about it.

My friend and I were like wtf was that lol

We were like 10 rows back from the bench btw 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

If you want conspiracy, I was at the game and saw something weird.

Trae was kind of in the huddle and Nate just shoved Trae out of the way to sit down and draw a play.

Trae goes over to some teammates and they laugh about it.

My friend and I were like wtf was that lol

We were like 10 rows back from the bench btw 

Smh here comes the next headline….did anyone catch this on tv? 

I was supposed to go to this game but unfortunately didn’t make it. That’s a very very bad look.

im not going to lie I was wondering why Trae wasn’t huddling up more with the team and was thinking he probably should since there’s so much attention on him even when he’s not playing but then I read this and now I’m thinking perhaps he’s not involved because Mcmillian doesn’t allow players who are out to be involved heavily.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Smh here comes the next headline….did anyone catch this on tv? 

I was supposed to go to this game but unfortunately didn’t make it. That’s a very very bad look.

im not going to lie I was wondering why Trae wasn’t huddling up more with the team and was thinking he probably should since there’s so much attention on him even when he’s not playing but then I read this and now I’m thinking perhaps he’s not involved because Mcmillian doesn’t allow players who are out to be involved heavily.

Well I don't think many ppl saw it happen tbh.

Trae was constantly in the huddle, dapping teammates, and joking with guys on the bench. Celebrated all the 3s and dunks with Vit. 

Trae was active and in good spirits

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

NO $HIT SHERLOCK! ATTENTION NEEDING ONE STAR ⭐️ THREAD 🧵.

{smacks yellow hat 🧢 off head}

Honestly, who comes to this site and their first post is … I WAS ON A REALITY SHOW NOW WATCH MY CLIP AS HOME GIRL 👧 OWNS ME. 

#hawksfansonly 

Who the heck posts about a yellow hat and then posts an emoji of a blue hat????   what's wrong with you?  get your emoji game together.  You either emoji 100% or you don't emoji at all!  Capiche?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, shakes said:

Nah After Luka 60-21-10 performance(Trae even tweeted about it, and they were coming after him about the trade of course), he knew he wouldnt match that,  and didnt want to take the heat on Social Media so he sat out hoping they'll forget about it..... That's my conspiracy.. lol

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, shakes said:

Trae wanted LP fired too.  

• Moderators
20 hours ago, terrell said:

Nah After Luka 60-21-10 performance(Trae even tweeted about it, and they were coming after him about the trade of course), he knew he wouldnt match that,  and didnt want to take the heat on Social Media so he sat out hoping they'll forget about it..... That's my conspiracy.. lol

i can't find it but in the last 30 years or something Trae has the top 2 games with most points responsible for.  2 games at 80 points i think.   Harden and Luka have 1.   Help me if you know how to get this. 

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

i can't find it but in the last 30 years or something Trae has the top 2 games with most points responsible for.  2 games at 80 points i think.   Harden and Luka have 1.   Help me if you know how to get this. 

Nobody cares about old shit on Social Media.. lol

Luka has avg a 40 point triple double in his last 5 games... That's insane...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

That makes sense.  Let's only consider what happened in the last week.  

I agree.. Just how it is...

Trae Young is an elite basketball talent, but unfortunately, the constant comparison to Luka Doncic, along with the constant hate directed towards his game, has made most basketball fans IN GENERAL blind to that fact. It's ridiculous I know..And this is coming from a guy who wanted Luka in the draft.

Who cares if Doncic is better honestly. Nothing we can do about it now.... Steph Curry has more championships than LeBron James(unless you count the bubble..lol). You think Warriors fans care that LBJ has always been a better overall basketball player than Curry? Fans always focus on the wrong things in the NBA!  lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1