• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Go up by double digits in the first half, Then blow the lead in the 3rd-4th.

swanlee

I'm REALLY tired of this pattern and am not going to invest anymore time in this team this season if this pattern does not break. We've been playing like that since around Thanksgiving with no signs of getting out of this rut. We also have a habit of losing to bad teams and beating good teams giving us more false Hope.

So is it coaching? Stamina of our players? An issue with the training staff? 

Seems the wheels are coming off this franchise, our core young starters also seem to be very injury prone, CC and Hunter will miss a dozen or more games a year, Trae will miss games, same with JC, Bogi will miss a month or more a year sometimes all of them are out at the same time.

I hope something can be done to fix this before Trae wants a trade and our franchise implodes and we have to rebuild from scratch again probably with another GM and a new coach.

As of right now I think Nate needs to go, I hope he just steps down like rumors from a month ago suggest. The GM Front office situation needs to be stabilized as well TS seems to be nearly gone now and we need a solid foundation their. Also our owners need to step up and pay the Luxury Tax like they said they would, we gutted our depth this year to avoid paying that and it is costing us dearly right now.

I do not want to blow this team up and go for another rebuild, I want Trae to settle the F down grow up and be a leader, I'd like our often injured players to figure out WTF is causing them to miss so many games all the time and work hard with our training staff. We also need a younger an innovative Coach that can work well with a young core and figure this crap out.

• Thanks 1