• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sometimes A Divorce Is Necessary

sillent

Sometimes there's nothing wrong with the parents or partners as individuals but sometimes it's just not the best pairing.

I've watched Trae undermine Nate the past season and things haven't really gotten better.

When I saw Dejounte do it with our game verses the Nets I knew there was a problem. Nothing against Nate and I honestly think he's a pretty good coach but doesn't seem to be relating correctly to our young stars.

We all know Trae is capable of more than he's been doing this yr. We could talk about trading players but we honestly have a lot of talent and who wants another rebuild?

I guess my question is who would actually fit with these young stars and lead them instead of so much turmoil and conflict. Off the top of my head it would have to be an old player they respect. AI lacks the discipline but is TMac looking into any coaching options?

He would definitely further unlock DJ's game, he actually played with us one yr so has some kinda ties to the organization and Trae has shown the last 2yrs for the most part that coaches aren't the key factors to players winning on the court.

If they can respect a guy like TMac at this point he will probably be our best option if we end up changing coaches at all. I'm nervous about Nash else I would include him but what do y'all think?

• Like 1

It's so clear the young stars aren't even close to buying into what Nate is selling.  They honestly look defeated.  Harken to the LP Era and it's deja vu all over again.  

There are long term issues at play here too.  This much dysfunction can't be attractive to other free agents, Murray will look to get paid, OO coming up, ownership luxury tax crap, etc ....ugh

There will need to be a head coach with a strong persona and a relatable communication skillset to reach this team.  Not to mention being capable of getting Trae, DJM, and others to IMPROVE as ball players AND bring accountability where each player owns how they play. Then theres the system....for the love of whatever, no more electric football offense.  Creativity...welcome.  Continued defensive improvement.  Better rotation awareness and ADJUSTMENTS are indeed welcomed...and dare I say....allowed.  That coach must do all this...and stay away from booze.😂

Now who has all that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1