Has Our GM Exercised Any Real Authority Since Becoming GM?

sturt

Has our GM shown any real GM authority since he became our GM?

I have no way of knowing.  I haven't been present when decisions were made.  Only those persons who were there when decisions were made really know.  Everything else is heresay and try proving anything in a court of law by hearsay.

All major decisions should be cleared by everyone who has the authority to speak.  This includes the GM, assistant GM, coaches, scouts and the owner.  I can't see any GM making a major move without getting some heads together.  If I'm the GM, I want to know that what I am about to do isn't something that no one else with the team will agree to.

:smug:

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I did something similar during a ZOOM call when I messaged one of the participants (but actually messaged the entire group) criticizing one of the other participants.  

R.3d124f67efd8e08b6fd3f0e748255a95?rik=V .... oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Takes my breath away just reading that.

But. For the record. AHF goes too far. No, don't misunderstand. Goes too far, as-if any apology at all is necessary where I'm concerned. Screenshot of a part of what I PM'd in reply to him... just for the record...

2023-03-29_17-16-44.png

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, shakes said:

Landry sent out a memo today demanding everyone clearly label their lunches in the office fridge or else.

Not just a memo... called everyone into the conference room. Spose each can judge for him/herrself whether the goal of reassurance of his authority was achieved....

tumblr_nh0c02lRfm1u69ka3o1_500.gif

(BUT HEY... DON'T TAKE ME THAT SERIOUSLY... DELIBERATELY OVER-THE-TOP! 😄 BLAME SHAKES!... AND TOO, I JUST REVEL IN BEING A BOTHER TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE SMALL PRINT DONTCHAKNOW.)