• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Comparison of the Day 4-17...

Diesel

• Premium Member

a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/p...  vs. De'Andre Hunter | Atlanta Hawks | NBA.com

Johnson 6'8  210 lbs.                                 Hunter  6'8" 221

15.5/4.1/1.9                                                  15.8/3.8/1.3

47% FG/ 40.1% 3pter                                  46.1% FG/35% 3pter

These are the stats..  as you consider Johnson vs. Hunter, what do you see in each player?

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, shakes said:

how do they compare defensively?   Can obviously the better offensive player.    

You know... I would bring out the defensive stats...but there are no defensive stats that can truly define Hunter's defense...

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, shakes said:

how do they compare defensively?   Can obviously the better offensive player.    

Seriously though, let's say all things were equal defensively.  In fact, let's say that Hunter was a better defender...  What would Hunter need to do to make up that offensive difference or do you think Johnson is going to hit his stride sooner or later and become an offensive big dog?  or is Both possible?

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Seriously though, let's say all things were equal defensively.  In fact, let's say that Hunter was a better defender...  What would Hunter need to do to make up that offensive difference or do you think Johnson is going to hit his stride sooner or later and become an offensive big dog?  or is Both possible?

all things equal I would take Cam obviously since he's a much better 3pt shooter.