• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Comparison of the Day 4-18

Diesel

• Premium Member

Today's Comparison takes us to the place where we need to win tonight...

Clint Capela | Atlanta Hawks | NBA.com         vs.   Robert Williams III - NBA News, Rumors, & Updates | FOX Sports

Clint Capela                                                   Robert Williams III

6'10",  245                                                       6'10" ,   240 

image.png

image.png

image.png

What do you think about Clint Capela vs. Robert Williams III?

• Moderators

I would focus more on the per minute numbers.  Those I think show a better comparison for what you can expect when they are playing head to head:

image.png

This needs to be a matchup that CC wins handily, imo.  But Williams is a pretty good big.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, AHF said:

I would focus more on the per minute numbers.  Those I think show a better comparison for what you can expect when they are playing head to head:

image.png

This needs to be a matchup that CC wins handily, imo.  But Williams is a pretty good big.

I would even go so far as to say.. that after the first qtr, I don't mind if we play OO vs. AH and CC vs RWIII.  OO has to get his head in the game though.  I think those are battles we can win... if done that way. 

• Moderators

I do like the idea of playing CC on RW and OO on AH.  OO will need to be very high energy, be unafraid of initiating contact, and use his athleticism to get the upper hand on Horford.  Horford is a super smart player who knows the game in and out.  We don't have a big who can abuse Horford with physicality but OO is a long, active, quick defender and that is the best we can ask for with our current roster.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, AHF said:

I do like the idea of playing CC on RW and OO on AH.  OO will need to be very high energy, be unafraid of initiating contact, and use his athleticism to get the upper hand on Horford.  Horford is a super smart player who knows the game in and out.  We don't have a big who can abuse Horford with physicality but OO is a long, active, quick defender and that is the best we can ask for with our current roster.

Just so long as Horf doesn't make OO a foul magnet.