• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll for the Day... 8-5

Diesel

What's your win count for the Hawks?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now, I think we're at 46 wins max.  Hopefully we can run off a few 5 - 6 game win streaks, while never losing more than 3 games in a row.

Knicks won 47 games last year, and had to go on 8 and 9 game win streaks to reach that mark.

Hawks need to start very fast this season.  Can't afford to be .500 or below at Christmas, and have to do all of that work on the back end.

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Right now, I think we're at 46 wins max.  Hopefully we can run off a few 5 - 6 game win streaks, while never losing more than 3 games in a row.

Knicks won 47 games last year, and had to go on 8 and 9 game win streaks to reach that mark.

Hawks need to start very fast this season.  Can't afford to be .500 or below at Christmas, and have to do all of that work on the back end.

Honestly, I think the difference between Quin and Nate is about 10 wins. 

I think the loss of last year's JC is about 2 wins in the later part of the season.   I put us around 47-48ish.    What I didn't account for is the growth of JJ, AJ, and OO.   We're so young that we don't have much in the way of going backwards.