• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2K24 Ratings

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

I have to admit the Lebron era is way more fun than I thought it would be. Had to create two difference franchises for it to handle all the different teams I'm running. Those Brandon Roy, LMA, Oden, Batum Blazers are fun as hell to play. Deron, Jefferson, Millsap, AK47, rookie McRib on the Jazz are a blast. The Grit N Grind Grizz of Marc Gasol, ZBO, Conley, Gay, Allen are so much fun. Kevin Love and Rubio on the Twolves? Yes sir, sign me up! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

I have to admit the Lebron era is way more fun than I thought it would be. Had to create two difference franchises for it to handle all the different teams I'm running. Those Brandon Roy, LMA, Oden, Batum Blazers are fun as hell to play. Deron, Jefferson, Millsap, AK47, rookie McRib on the Jazz are a blast. The Grit N Grind Grizz of Marc Gasol, ZBO, Conley, Gay, Allen are so much fun. Kevin Love and Rubio on the Twolves? Yes sir, sign me up! 

I really enjoyed playing with Bibby, Iso Joe, Horford, 2k Smoove, and Jeff Teague.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I really enjoyed playing with Bibby, Iso Joe, Horford, 2k Smoove, and Jeff Teague.

it is fun. That team also has Crawford as the sixth man. Hearing the Hawks PA go Jooooe Johnson! again really gets me in the feels.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

it is fun. That team also has Crawford as the sixth man. Hearing the Hawks PA go Jooooe Johnson! again really gets me in the feels.

Dude Soth, I play quick play and I can’t shoot threes, I’m on superstar level and have changed the sliders to all 4 modes, set point, push and the other two releases. What the heck? I couldn’t shoot last year either with their very early early late very late releases.I want 2K 22 back where I went like 7/16 as a team in threes. HELP ME SOTH!

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dude Soth, I play quick play and I can’t shoot threes, I’m on superstar level and have changed the sliders to all 4 modes, set point, push and the other two releases. What the heck? I couldn’t shoot last year either with their very early early late very late releases.I want 2K 22 back where I went like 7/16 as a team in threes. HELP ME SOTH!

The devs intentionally make you miss now. They admitted it after everyone was blasting them on Twitter/X about it. They said they wanted to make the shooting numbers more realistic. They want you to shoot like real players do. And if that's the case then shooting over .400 on three pointers is actually really hard to do.

The game will literally make you miss even wide open shots to keep your shooting numbers artificially low. There's all kinds of videos about this. They also lowered the green window for excellent shot release from last season making it much smaller and harder to hit.

I can't play on superstar. I play on pro level because I have neuropathy and trigger finger in my hands so its the only chance I have to try and shoot. I wish I could help ya more bro. They literally have rigged the numbers to make you shoot like a real NBA player even if you have wide open shots with no defender closing out. It is frankly silly to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The devs intentionally make you miss now. They admitted it after everyone was blasting them on Twitter/X about it. They said they wanted to make the shooting numbers more realistic. They want you to shoot like real players do. And if that's the case then shooting over .400 on three pointers is actually really hard to do.

The game will literally make you miss even wide open shots to keep your shooting numbers artificially low. There's all kinds of videos about this. They also lowered the green window for excellent shot release from last season making it much smaller and harder to hit.

I can't play on superstar. I play on pro level because I have neuropathy and trigger finger in my hands so its the only chance I have to try and shoot. I wish I could help ya more bro. They literally have rigged the numbers to make you shoot like a real NBA player even if you have wide open shots with no defender closing out. It is frankly silly to me.

Thanks Soth, man that stinks. I mean, ya even when I think the shot is wide open it gives gives me a weird high release  with tons of arc and CLANK! 😂 

• Like 1