• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2K24 Ratings

Spud2nique

14 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

The fact that JJ has a dunk rating of 65 tells me all you need to know (AJ has a dunk rating of 85 for comparison).

Thats blew my mind when i seen it i thought i was misreading it lol.  He should have the highest on the team honestly when it comes to dunks.  OO should be up there as well right behind him i would think.  They put Bogi as the same quality of dunker as JJ  O.o 

Edited by Threezus

They got my guy looking like cheeks, Gueye.

As for 2k ratings. The LeBron era squad is nice. Pretty much got the entire squad. Everyone but Marvin.

Smoove IQ rating is an A and he's a 86 like usual. That was always his rating. 

Horford is the highest rated Hawk at 89. Tied with Trae in 2k24 and Nique in the Jordan era. Al splitting a share of 🐐 Hawk

First 2k to ever rate Al correctly. Even got a 98 for Intangibles 

Edited by NBASupes

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Horford is an 82 and he’s on the Celtics. 

Ain’t no way Horford should have ever been above a 78. If he was on the Bobcats he would a 76 I bet.

He's a 89 on the LeBron era and obviously because he's the goat Atlanta Hawk of all-time. That's why Nique, Trae, and Al got the same rating in this game. An 89. 

20230908_045508.jpg

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Horford is an 82 and he’s on the Celtics. 

Ain’t no way Horford should have ever been above a 78. If he was on the Bobcats he would a 76 I bet.

He's talking about prime Horford. He should be that high. I know everyone likes to tease @NBASupes about Horford but I will die on the hill that we should have spammed the PNR with Horford like Utah did. Everyone knocks Horford's raw scoring but he was so efficient that we should have leaned hard on him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I am waiting to play the non moderns eras. I can't stand missing so many players. Even though I hated him Supebust Marvin for instance is left off the Lebron era Hawks. You can't play that team without him. Sixers/Suns missing Sir Charles, Reggie not on the Pacers, Rasheed not in the game, CWebb not on the Kings, I can keep going but there's too many missing players to just jump in and play.

So I will have to wait for folks to go in and create the real rosters. As with 2k23 where I believe I have 500 hours play time I will spend so much time with 2K24. I just need accurate rosters and draft classes. I also want the 1996 NBA done correctly because it has my Hawks, Twolves and Grant Hill Pistons in their best years. At least to an old guy like myself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I am waiting to play the non moderns eras. I can't stand missing so many players. Even though I hated him Supebust Marvin for instance is left off the Lebron era Hawks. You can't play that team without him. Sixers/Suns missing Sir Charles, Reggie not on the Pacers, Rasheed not in the game, CWebb not on the Kings, I can keep going but there's too many missing players to just jump in and play.

So I will have to wait for folks to go in and create the real rosters. As with 2k23 where I believe I have 500 hours play time I will spend so much time with 2K24. I just need accurate rosters and draft classes. I also want the 1996 NBA done correctly because it has my Hawks, Twolves and Grant Hill Pistons in their best years. At least to an old guy like myself. 

CWebb is on the Kings in 2k24. 

Reggie and Chuck don't won't to be in the game so it's not anything 2k can do about it. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

CWebb is on the Kings in 2k24. 

Reggie and Chuck don't won't to be in the game so it's not anything 2k can do about it. 

He is? When I looked for Kobe era he was left off and also wasn't on the Kings All Time roster. 

Edit: ok they did add him for the Kobe era. I swear he was not there when I first looked at mid night release.

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

He is? When I looked for Kobe era he was left off and also wasn't on the Kings All Time roster. 

Edit: ok they did add him for the Kobe era. I swear he was not there when I first looked at mid night release.

Yep. I'll play a lot of the Kobe and Bron era 

• Like 1